The GVS62 is a 2-port VGA video splitter and a signal booster with IOGEAR's patented VSE (Video Signal Enhancement) Technology. It is the best choice for splitting and carrying a video signal to more that one display with the same quality as the original signal. The GVS62 VGA Video Splitter is used to take video input from a single source and direct it to two video outputs for monitors using analog signals.
The signal boost obtained by using IOGEAR's patented VSE (Video Signal Enhancement) Technology allows you to not only split the signal but it also amplifies the video signal to increase the transmission distance to about 215 feet away. This is no small feat, your average VGA card, over a standard VGA cable, sends a clear VGA signal approximately 25 feet.
Operating with a bandwidth of 250MHz (250 million cycles per second) that is almost 60 times greater than a simple TV signal. The high bandwidth allows for the transmission of large amounts of information at a very high rate of speed, thus allowing for the use of high resolution settings upwards of 1920 x 1440 in 24 or 32 bit true color mode.
Home – Boardroom – Classroom – Tradeshows – Church – Corporate – Events – Social Clubs
- Stream a single video source to 2 separate VGA monitors
- Ultra High 250MHz bandwidth superior video quality, maintains highest signal strength in all applications up to 1920 x 1440
- Includes IOGEAR's patented VSE (Video Signal Enhancement) Technology, which amplifies video signal strength throughout your desire set-up
- Amplifies video signals increasing transmission distance up to 215 feet
- Cascadable -Allows you to expand your video splitter set up beyond 2 displays
- Hassle free, no software to install, instant installation and use
- Hot-Plug compatible andHot-Swappable
- Compact design for easy placement
- Supports DDC, DDC2, DDC2B at Port 1
Function GVS62 Video connections Input 1 x HDB-15 Male Output 2 x HDB-15 Female LEDs Power On 1 VGA Bandwidth (-3db) 250MHz Video Resolution 1920 x 1440 @ 60 Hz Signal Type VGA, SVGA, XVGA, USXGA and Multi-sync Cable Distance 65m (214.5ft) Cascade 3 Level Power Consumption 1.24W (Max) Power Voltage DC 9V Amps 300mA Environment Operation Temperature 0~50C Storage Temperature -20~60C Humidity 0~80% RH; Non-condensing Housing Case Plastic Dimensions GVS62 POP Information 10'' Peg Hook 4 6'' Peg Hook 3 Unit Dimensions Width 3.25in. Height 4.25in. Depth 1.25in. Unit Package Dimensions Width 6.25in. Height 8.75in. Depth 2.25in. Master Carton Width 8.125in. Height 7in. Depth 15in. Master Carton Qty. 6 Weight Master Carton Wt. 6.24lb Unit Pack Wt. 0.92lb Unit Wt. w/accessories 0.64lb Unit Wt. 0.24lb