IOGEAR's USB 2.0 Automatic Printer Switch allows four PCs and / or Macs to share one printer or multi-function printer. Simply submit a print job and the printer automatically* switches to the preferred computer. The switch also enables four computers to easily share one external hard drive, scanner, or any USB device. No more plugging and unplugging between computers.
* Automatic switch function is software based and only available with USB printer or the printer function of a multi-function printer. For connecting and using other types of USB devices, you can switch by using the push-button on the USB switch or with the included software.
- Automatically* switch from one computer to another when connecting to a USB printer or multi-function printer
- Simply press a button to switch a USB device between computers - No software installation required
- Active-port LED lights indicate which computer has access to the USB device
- Switch-lock function prevents other users from switching the USB device and ensures data access consistency
- USB 2.0 support with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps and USB 1.1 backward compatible
- No external power supply needed
Function GUB431 Computer Connections Direct USB Type-A Connectors Console 1 Device Side 4 Environment Humidity 0-80% RH Operation Temperature 41 to 104 degree Fahrenheit Storage Temperature -4 to 140 degree Fahrenheit LEDs Port Status Green - Online / Orange - Locked Host Status Orange - Online Operating System Support Windows ZP and above; Mac: 10.4.5, 10.5 and above Power Consumption DC 5V, 2.5W Power Supply USB Bus powered Dimensions GUB431 POP Information 10'' Peg Hook 4 6'' Peg Hook 3 Unit Dimensions Width 4 Height 3 Depth 1 Unit Package Dimensions Width 6 Height 7.25 Depth 2.25 Master Carton Width 8 Height 7 Depth 15 Master Carton Qty. 6 Weight Master Carton Wt. 5 lb. Unit Pack Wt. 0.7 lb. Unit Wt. 0.2 lb.