IOGEAR's CL3 rated Ultra-Hi-Grade VGA Cables are a necessity for any Systems Integrator working on an educational or commercial installation. VGA cables are used for video projectors, plasma screens, LCD or CRT monitors, and in installations where the cable must perform over long distances. Cable construction ensuring signal integrity in your installation. The cable is double shielded providing a minimum of 85% coverage, by Mylar aluminum foil and drain wire to provide 100% coverage. Don't be misled by cable dealers selling low cost, so-called premium cables that don't meet the minimum requirements, those cables will cost you much more in the end.
- Connectors: HD15 Male to HD15 Male
- CL3 rated
- Constructed from premium grade double-shielded twisted pairs and triple-shielded coax
- Ultra shielded for protection from EMI / RFI interference
- Accommodates cable runs up to 100 ft without a signal booster
- Ideal for video presentation devices, hometheatre and HDTV applications, classroom environments, POS, server rooms and more applications
Function G2LVGA006 Cable Length 6 ft Connectors HD15 Male to HD15 Male Dimensions G2LVGA006 Unit Dimensions Length 6ft Unit Package Dimensions Width 6.25in. Height 8in. Depth 1in. Weight Unit Wt. 0.5lb