IOGEAR's GCS1644 4-Port Dual View DVI KVMP Switch marks a leap in KVM functionality by combining IOGEAR's Display Emulation Technology with the widescreen graphics resolution of today's 30+ inch monitors, supporting Dual View / Dual Link DVI, 2560 x 1600 (higher than 1080p HD). Four Dual-View / Dual-Link display computers can be accessed and controlled from a single console running dual-displays!
This unique KVMP can increase efficiency and save equipment cost for applications where high resolution, dual-display large or widescreen monitors are required:
• CAD (Computer Aided Design) and CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing)
• Desktop Publishing / Graphic Design / Video Editing
• Medical / Surgical / Diagnostic Displays
• And High-End Gaming, where high and ultra-high video resolution is demanded.
The GCS1644 also features two USB 2.0 peripheral ports for asynchronously sharing USB devices between your computers. A powered USB hub may be attached to the peripheral ports for added functionality. Audio and microphone support makes sharing speakers and a microphone a convenience for the users which serves as an extra value.
The IOGEAR's Display Emulation Technology* remembers your monitor's ideal resolution and refresh rate (EDID), making it possible to boot all your computers simultaneously, switch back and forth between computers, and still maintain the ideal video settings of the monitor.
The GCS1644 offers an out-of-box solution including all cabling required for “Set-up and Go”!
*IOGEAR’s Display Emulation Technology provides the EDID support for Windows 7
- Dual View Dual-Link DVI support - Share 2 DVI monitors with a single keyboard and mouse, along 4 computers
- High resolution - Up to 2560x1600
- 2-port USB 2.0 peripheral hub to share printers or external hard drives
- Audio and Microphone support - full bass response provides 2.1 stereo sound
- Asynchronous hotkey switching between KVM focus, USB peripheral and Audio ports
- IOGEAR's DynaSync™ reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers*
- Complete keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting and real-time switching
- Computer switching via front panel push buttons or hotkeys
- Supports MAC and Sun keyboard and special keys
- Firmware upgradeable
- HDCP compliant
- Plug & Play - no software installation required
- Buzzer ON/OFF via hotkey
- Multi OS platform support
- All cables included
*IOGEAR's DynaSync™ provides the EDID support for Windows® 7
Function GCS1644 Computer Connections Direct 4 Port Selection Hotkeys or Pushbutton Console Connectors Monitor 2 x Dual Link DVI-I Female Keyboard 1 x USB Type A Female Mouse 1 x USB Type A Female Audio 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green) Microphone 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink) CPU Connectors Monitor 8 x Dual Link DVI-I Female Keyboard & Mouse 4 x USB Type B Female Audio 4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green) Microphone 4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink) Switches F/W Upgrade 1 x 4-conductor 3.5mm Jack Port Selection 5 x Pushbutton Power Connections 1 x DC Jack Connectors USB 2 x USB Type A Female LEDs Mode 3 (Orange) KVM 4 (Green) Audio 4 (Green) USB Peripherals 4 (Green) Emulation Keyboard USB Mouse USB Video Resolution Single Link DVI: 1920x1200; Dual Link DVI: 2650x1600 Scan Interval 1~99 seconds (5 seconds by default) Power Voltage DC 5.3V Amps 2.4A Environment Operation Temperature 0~50°C Storage Temperature -20~60°C Humidity 0~80% RH, Non-condensing Housing Case Metal Dimensions GCS1644 Unit Dimensions Width 17in. Height 1.75in. Depth 6.125in. Unit Package Dimensions Width 22in. Height 9.625in. Depth 8.25in. Master Carton Width 22.625in. Height 10.125in. Depth 25.75in. Master Carton Qty. 3 Weight Master Carton Wt. 48.64lb Unit Pack Wt. 14.88lb Unit Wt. w/accessories 12.82lb Unit Wt. 5.8lb