IOGEAR's Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified cable supports a data transfer rate of up to 480 Mbps. This cable provides the highest quality, performance and reliability available for your high speed applications. It is also backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
USB A to B cables are designed to connect from your USB port on Hub, PC or Mac to your USB device. Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference and twisted-pair construction helps reduce crosstalk thus ensuring high-speed, error-free data transfer. This cable features the latest design and technology and is backed by IOGEAR's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Connector: USB Type A Male to Type B Male
- Transfer rates up to 480Mbps depending on USB version
- PC and Mac compatible
- Connect a USB peripheral to an USB Hub or USB port on PC/Mac
- Compatible with USB specifications 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0
- Backed up by IOGEAR's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ideal for use with Portable Hard drives, External devices such as DVD burners, scanners, printers and much more!
Function G2LUAB10P Operating Temperature 20 to 50 degrees (Celsius) Storage Temperature 0 to 70 degrees (Celsius) Operating System Support Win 98, 98SE, 2000, ME, XP, MAC OS 8.6 or greater USB Specification USB 1.1 and 2.0 compliant Transfer Rate 480 Mbps Humidity 20-80% RH, (Non Condensing) Cable Length 10 ft. (3 m.) Cable Type USB 2.0 A to B Dimensions G2LUAB10P Unit Package Dimensions Width 7.0 in Height 11.5 in Depth 0.75 in Master Carton Width 12.25 in Height 9.65 in Depth 10.25 in Master Carton Qty. 24 Weight Master Carton Wt. 10.35 lbs Unit Pack Wt. 0.40 lbs (0.18kg) Unit Wt. 0.26 lbs