8 Port Miniview Ultra+
Item Number: GCS1758
- IOGEAR's new eight-port Miniview Ultra+™ KVM switch is the ideal tool to help reduce redundant hardware. Eight monitors, mice and keyboards are simply too expensive, bulky and inconvenient for most system administrators. Why bother when you can control all eight, or even up to 512 computers with a single keyboard, monitor and mouse. The added audio support allows you to enjoy music while working. Just think of the time, space and money you'll save, and added fun. The New Miniview Ultra+™ is much more than a simple eight-port KVM switch. The dual interface support allows you to connect both PS/2 and USB computers on the same switch. The multi-platform support allows you to control Windows® based computers, Sun Solaris™ systems, Linux, or even Macs by a single KVM switch. IOGEAR extended the multi-platform support by supporting the special keys on both Sun and Mac keyboards. This KVM switch also comes with the IOGEAR VSE technology, which provides excellent video resolution - up to 2048 x 1536. Built-in AutoScan mode lets you conveniently monitor every attached computer for a specified amount of time, while our On Screen Display (OSD) technology allows you to assign a unique name to each computer and access it via a smooth menu-driven interface. With its 1U, 19" rack-mountable casing and status-monitoring LEDs, the Miniview Ultra+™ is the perfect switch for your server room or any other multi-computer environment.
- Dual interface support - supports computers with either PS/2 or USB Keyboard and mouse.
- Multi platform support - Windows®, Mac, and Sun Solaris™
- Easy to install - just plug the cables in
- Audio support allows sharing multimedia speakers and Microphone
- Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel switches, intuitive OSD (on screen display), and Hot Keys
- Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
- Hot Pluggable - both console side and computer side can hot swap and auto-detect device changes
- LED Display for easy status monitoring
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
- Superior video quality; 2048 x 1536; support DDC2B.
- Total capacity expandable to support 512 computers via 3 levels of cascading
- Supports special keys on Sun and Mac keyboards
- Firmware upgradeable through flash ROM
- Designed for both desktop and rack mount
Function GCS1758 Housing Case Metal Console Connectors Mouse 1 x USB Type A Keyboard 1 x USB Type A Monitor 1xHDDB15 Female Microphone 1 Audio 1 Power Voltage DC 5V Amps 2.6 Amp LEDs Power On 1 Selected 8 On Line 8 Port Selection Push Buttons, Hot Keys, or OSD Video Resolution 2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz; DDC2B Scan Interval 1 - 255 seconds Emulation Keyboard USB Mouse USB Computer Connections Direct 8 Daisy Chain or Cascading 512 CPU Connectors Microphone 8 Audio 8 Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor 8 x HDB15 Dimensions GCS1758 Unit Dimensions Width 17 in. (43.18 cm.) Height 1.75 in. (4.445 cm.) Length 6 in. (15.24 cm.) Unit Package Dimensions Width 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) Height 9.5 in. (24.13 cm) Depth 21.875 in (55.56 cm) Master Carton Width 18.25 in. (46.35 cm) Height 10.5 in. (26.67 cm) Depth 22.625 in. (57.531 cm) Master Carton Qty. 3 Weight Master Carton Wt. 12.541 (5.69kg) Unit Pack Wt. 8.35 lb. (3.787 kg) Unit Wt. 5.9 Lbs. (2.66 kg.)