IOGEAR's new MiniView™ Extreme Multimedia KVM and Peripheral Sharing Switch brings extra value to conventional KVM switches by offering USB peripheral sharing capabilities, audio and microphone support, and multi-platform support for Windows ®, Mac, and Sun systems using either USB and PS/2(additional cables needed for PS/2, IOGEAR Part No. G2L5302P). You can save money and space by eliminating the need for multiple monitors, keyboards, mice, and peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, zip drives, and more. Up to 127 different USB devices can be daisy chained from this KVMP switch. Sharing speakers and a microphone also offers extra value and convenience for the users.
USB and KVM technology together makes cross-platform management easy. A single USB console can control a PC and a Mac, or even a Sun workstation, and share peripherals and audio devices between the computers. Any USB-enabled computers, using any USB-compatible operating system, can benefit from the efficiency, expense reduction and convenience of IOGEAR's MiniView™ Extreme KVMP switch.
- Multi functional switch allows two USB or PS/2 computers to share one USB console and two USB peripheral devices such as printers and scanners, as well as speakers and a microphone*
- User can conveniently switch USB peripheral devices from one computer to another using Hot Keys
- USB peripheral devices and USB consoles can be switched asynchronously from one computer to another using Hot Keys
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications and delivers a 12 Mbps data transmission rate
- Complete keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting
- Support special keys on Mac and Sun keyboard
- Allows PC keyboards to simulate Mac and Sun special keys through Hotkeys
- Features AutoScan mode to monitor all computers
- LED display for easy status monitoring
- AutoScan mode to minitor all computers
- Superior video quality - supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Extra convenience offered through sharing of speakers and microphone
- Easy installation: no software required, hot swappable
- Compact design for easy placement
*PS/2 KVM Cables are available and sold seperately.
Function GCS1732 Housing Case Plastic/Metal Console Connectors Mouse 1 x USB Type A Keyboard 1 x USB Type A Monitor 1 x HDB-15 Female (Std. VGA/SVGA) Audio 1 x stereo speaker; 1 x Microphone Flash ROM Upgrade 1 x RJ11 socket Power Voltage DC 5V Amps 2.6 AMP LEDs Selected 2 On Line 2 USB Peripherals 2 Port Selection Push button, Hot Keys Power Consumption Bus powered, power adapter for additional power Video Resolution 2048x1536 (Max.); DDC/ DDC2B/ DDC2AB Scan Interval 5 sec. Emulation Keyboard USB Plug-n-Play Mouse USB Plug-n-Play Computer Connections Direct 2 CPU Connectors Audio 2 x stereo speaker; 2 x Microphone Peripherals 2 x USB Type A Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor 2 x SPDB15 Operating Temperature 4 - 40 C Storage Temperature -20 - 60 C Humidity 0 - 80% RH Cable Length 2 ea 6 ft (1.8M) Peripheral Sharing USB, selected through Hotkeys Power Adaptor Part # for North America # 0AD8-0005-261G for Continental Europe # 0AD6-1005-261G for UK # 0AD4-3005-261G Dimensions GCS1732 Unit Dimensions Width 5.2 in. (13.21 cm.) Height 1.7 in. (4.318 cm.) Depth 3.5 in. (8.89 cm.) Unit Package Dimensions Width 3.5 in. Height 11.25 in. (28.575 cm.) Depth 4.25 in. (10.795 cm.) Master Carton Width 13.25 in. (33.66 cm.) Height 11.5 in. (29.21 cm.) Depth 18.50in. (46.99 cm.) Master Carton Qty. 6 Weight Master Carton Wt. 21.5 lbs. (9.67 kg.) Unit Pack Wt. 3.5 lbs. (1.58 kg.) Unit Wt. 0.75 Lb. (0.34 kg.)