Your business is growing faster than you expected and four computers simply aren't enough to meet your needs? Not a problem. IOGEAR's new eight-port MiniView™ Ultra is just the tool you need to help reduce the need for redundant hardware. Eight monitors, mice and keyboards are simply too expensive, bulky and downright inconvenient for most system administrators. Why bother when you can control all eight, or even up to 512 computers with a single keyboard, monitor and mouse. Just think of the time, space and money you'll save.
But our MiniView™ Ultra is much more than a simple eight-port KVM switch. Built-in AutoScan mode lets you conveniently monitor every attached computer for a specified amount of time, while our On Screen Display technology allows you to assign a unique name to each computer and access it via a slick, menu-driven interface. With its 1U, 19" rack-mountable casing and status-monitoring LEDs, the MiniView™ Ultra is the perfect switch for your server room or any other multi-computer environment. Four 6' long and four 10' long KVM cables included.
- Use one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control 8 computers
- Control up to 512 computers by connecting multiple GCS138s together
- On Screen Display provides a convenient method for accessing the computers
- Connected computers can be added or removed from the setup without disturbing the other computers
- Keyboard/mouse translation allows PS/2 peripherals to control both PS/2 and serial-based computers
- Plug-n-Play monitor support. High-resolution video support (up to 1920 x 1440)
- Easy to install - no software required
- Built in AutoScan mode
- LED allow for easy status monitoring
- Lifetime technical support
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Cables included
Function GCS138KIT Dimensions GCS138KIT Unit Dimensions Width 17 in. (43.18 cm.) Height 1.75 in. (4.45 cm.) Depth 6 in. (15.24 cm.) Unit Package Dimensions Width 12 in. (30.48 cm.) Height 11 in. (27.94 cm.) Depth 24 in. (60.96 cm.) Master Carton Width 12 in. (30.48 cm.) Height 11 in. (27.94 cm.) Depth 24 in. (60.96 cm.) Master Carton Qty. 1 Weight Master Carton Wt. 20.7 Lbs. (9.32 kg.) Unit Pack Wt. 20.7 Lbs. (9.32 kg.) Unit Wt. 7.8 lbs. (3.51 kg.)